To open the Pie-Menu in VR, press and maintain the Pie-menu button on your controller.
The Pie menu is composed of several slices that can be of different type:
- Sub Menu slices: Used to display a sub-pie menu. They have a white arrowhead near their border. Click here for detailed explanations on the default SkyReal sub menus.
- Command slices: Used to execute a VR action in SkyReal. Click here for detailed explanations on SkyReal commands.
- Command Toggle slices: Used to execute a VR toggle action in SkyReal. Toggle slices have two icons: enabled and disabled (The enabled icon will be displayed when the command is enabled, and vice-versa for when the command is disabled).
- Command Numeric slices: Used to execute a VR action based on a number. These slices have a white arrowhead near their border.
- Command Choice slices: Used to execute a VR action based on a choice. These slices have a white arrowhead near their border.
How to use the Pie Menu?
To navigate the Pie menu, move the controller on which you are pressing the pie menu button so that it hovers the desired slice. There are now two options:
If the desired slice has a white arrowhead near its border, move the controller towards its edge. Once you reach the border of the slice, a submenu will appear.
- Otherwise if the desired slice doesn’t have a white arrowhead near its border, release the pie menu button and the command associated to the slice will be executed (see Command execution below for more detail).
If the pie is not in a convenient place you can move it pressing the index trigger.
Command slices are executed on selected parts. This means that you need to select the parts you want to work on before executing the command.
⚠ If no parts are selected, some commands like "Reset Part Position" will be applied on every part.
Pie Menu Configuration
Several default Pie Menus come with SkyReal, but you can also make your own custom pie menus.