Remote Control is a web interface dedicated to assist a SkyReal user in its operations. You can remotely start commands and change selection.
Remote Control is a web app which requires Node.js to run.
- Download and install latest LTS Node.js version here.
Then you'll need to install dependencies. Go to
SkyReal\SkyReal\Content\Scripts, open CMD in this directory and install the
npm install express
Finally you must allow Remote Control in the SkyReal settings.
Still in the
SkyReal\SkyReal\Content\Scripts directory, open CMD and start the server:
Now you can reach Remote Control on your web browser at
Note that SkyReal must be started in collaborative mode.
The left panel lists all the available commands.
Some commands need a selection. They will take into account your selection in the world outliner.
The right panel lists all the object of the scene. You can sort them by type using the filters.
There is a distinction between the selection of the SkyReal user and the selection of the Remote Control user.
- SkyReal selection is represented by a red border:
- Remote Control selection is represented by a green tile:
At the bottom, a toolbar lets you:
- Refresh the interface to see the current selection of the SkyReal user
- Clean the SkyReal user's selection
- Apply your selection to the SkyReal user's one
- Focus on the SkyReal user's selection in the World Outliner
- Hide the selected parts (your selection)
- Remove the selected parts (your selection)