In this sub-menu, you can modify several general settings of your simulation.
- Alias: set the alias which others view you as in the simulation
- Color: set the color of your "ghost" in the simulation. By default, this will also be the color of your pen when you make annotations in VR.
- Logo: set the image you want to display on the back of manikins. Your image needs to be a square. You can reset the logo clicking on the reset button.
Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO) is an effect that approximates the attenuation of light due to occlusion. This is generally best used as a subtle effect, in addition to standard global illumination, that darkens corners, crevices, or other features to create a more natural, realistic look.
Auto exposure (also known as eye adaptation) causes the exposure of the scene to automatically adjust to recreate the effect experienced as human eyes adjust when going from a bright environment into a dark environment or when going from a dark environment to a bright one.
Anti-aliasing (AA) refers to the smoothing of aliased, or jagged, lines when displayed on a computer monitor. In SkyReal, there are several anti-aliasing options you can choose from: FXAA, TXAA and MSAA.
- Adapt Global light intensity to your liking
- Adapt Sunlight intensity to your liking
- Activate or deactivate Shadows